STRUCTURED CABLE SOLUTIONS
Serving All Client Types Across Canada with Cable Installation Service
Structured cable is the basic infrastructure of many business functions, from networks and fax machines to point-of-sale and cash systems. Ainger is pleased to offer its cable installation services to clients across a variety of sectors, including:
- Federal, provincial and municipal levels of government;
- Financial services companies;
- Retail outlets;
- Sports and entertainment companies;
- Restaurants, fast food and caterers;
- Hospitals and health care providers;
- Project management companies and landlords;
- Construction firms; and
- Information technology companies.
We work with our clients to plan, design and implement solutions to the problems faced by businesses and offices. Our service team will work with you to identify cabling needs, ensuring delivery of a best-in-class structured cable system that meets your needs and your budget.
Whether you require a solution for two or 2,000 workstations, we offer:
- Installation and testing of cable, including fiber optic cable;
- Installation of passive and active telecommunications equipment, including racks, patch panels, hubs, switches and routers;
- All required documentation for customer records.